Our entire dental care team would like to give you a warm welcome to DFW Dental Service. Located in Irving, Texas, our practice is dedicated to providing top-quality dental services and care for patients. Our facility features the latest and most advanced technology available so that we can always provide the most effective dental treatments. By choosing DFW Dental Service, you are making the best decision for your oral health.
What truly separates DFW Dental Service from other dental care facilities is our technology. We utilize 3D Cone Beam CT X-rays to obtain accurate and highly detailed images. All of our dental restorations are made on-site in our in-house dental laboratory. And with our CEREC technology, we can create customized dental crowns and bridges in one visit. We also offer warranties on our restorations so that patients can feel completely confident.
Our practice offers the following general dentistry services:
- Same-Day Crowns and Bridges: We use CEREC technology to provide same-day crowns and bridges for patients. Our same-day crowns and bridges are perfect for anyone suffering from lost or severely damaged teeth. We offer crowns and bridges built from porcelain, Emax (lithium disilicate), Zirconia and specialized BruxZir material.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are used to restore teeth with moderate to severe damage. These restoration methods are more intricate than traditional dental fillings, but they are not as intricate as full dental crowns. Our dental inlays and onlays are designed to add to the overall strength of teeth, while also leaving teeth looking remarkably natural.
- Mouth Guards: Our experts strongly recommend mouth guards for patients who play contact sports. By wearing a mouth guard, an individual can prevent severe damage to their oral structures when they take a heavy hit. We provide mouth guards for patients of all ages, and we also offer night guards for patients suffering from bruxism.
- Regular Checkup: We encourage all our patients, regardless of their oral health, to visit us for a complete checkup at least once every six months. These routine visits include a full examination, a professional teeth cleaning, digital X-rays and cavity detection using DiagnoDent technology.
- Sealants: Dental sealants consist of a layer of acrylic coating that is designed to protect the user’s teeth from damage or decay. Sealants also make teeth easier to clean and maintain by smoothing out any rough surfaces. We offer dental sealants for patients of all ages.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Our tooth-colored fillings are designed to restore teeth that have experienced minor damage or decay. We offer composite tooth-colored fillings that look natural.
Come visit DFW Dental Service so that you can discover what it means to receive the finest dental treatment and care available. We’ll help you achieve a lifetime of great oral health and beautiful teeth. Please call us at (214) 960-2291 to schedule an appointment.